Don't You Want A Job At The Place I'm Desperately Trying To Flee?

If one were looking for the proverbial red flag as a job applicant, then a human resources person so desperate to leave that he's advertising his availability to other employers would certainly register as a company to avoid.  I would say maybe he just picked the wrong banner (it should read, "I'm hiring"), but his headline also indicates he's looking.  Given that H.R. folks are usually the thickest and most gung-ho in an organization, this is a bad, bad sign.  If I were the company, I would have fired this guy rather than have him continue to lead job searches, but maybe they're so bad, they can't find anyone to replace him.  Either way, this ad screams avoid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When To Halt The Job Search

Indeed Vs. LinkedIn

Why Not Use Astrology?